2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
9. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as “chat rooms” or “bulletin boards”) provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions (“Postings”), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
10. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
12. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
13. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
16.This Platform Agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Awesome Videomakers agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of Middlesex, Massachusetts for any claim not subject to arbitration as provided for under Section 17 below.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate AwesomeVideomakers.com and Awesome Videomakers Inc. and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, AwesomeVideomakers.com and Awesome Videomakers Inc. and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
17. Any other disputes will be resolved as follows: Any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) arising out of or relating to this Platform Agreement where the total amount of the award sought by either party is less than $10,000 shall be resolved via binding non-appearance-based arbitration initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
In any such arbitration, the parties and AAA must comply with the following rules: (a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; (b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; (c) the arbitrator may award injunctive or declaratory relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim; and (d) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Nothing in this Platform Agreement shall prevent either party from seeking remedies in small claims court of competent jurisdiction.