3. Live Mobile Storytelling with Ariel Viera
Ariel Viera is the creator of Urbanist, a live video series that takes you into the streets of New York in an intimate and engaging way that only live video can provide.
A film maker and live streaming videographer, Ariel is a true live stream pioneer who’s told over 1,000 live video stories while roaming around New York in City.
In this episode Ariel talks about:
- What got him hooked on Live Video
- His 3 different equipment setups for mobile live streaming
- How he grew his audience to over 40,000 followers
- Why it’s good to be branded as a show
Make sure you stay until the end because Ariel breaks down how you can tell compelling stories with live video that will keep your viewers engaged, enthralled, and yearning for more.
Subscribe to the podcast
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Live Stream Show!
If the information in our weekly conversations and interviews have helped you in your business marketing journey, please head over to iTunes, subscribe to the show, and leave an honest review.
Or simply share this episode on social media using the links below.